What To Pack For A Weekend in NYC
Plane ticket - check! Hotel - check! Everything is booked and you are ready for the weekend in the big city! Now it's time for the fun part - Putting outfits together and packing! We have put together a list of five items not to forget on a trip to New York City!
1. A pair of chic and versatile shoes- If you ever visited new york, you know that your day will be spent mostly walking from place to place, as there is so much to explore. You do not want to miss any part of the hustle and bustle, and especially street style, while riding in a cab! A pair of versatile shoes that takes you from lunch to the gorgeous rooftops is a must! We like a comfortable block heel that will go with jeans, as well as your favorite dresses. Try our Suede Block Heel that is in a perfectly neutral color, and perfect for fall!
2. Street Style Outfit - New York City streets are a runway! You will need pieces that are very much on trend, stand out just enough, and do not look like you are trying to hard. We suggest going for a great pair of jeans and a fun top. Currently, we love frayed and cropped denim and all things off shoulder. Pair these two with a great block heel pump, and you will look perfectly chic for the streets of NYC!
3. Cocktail Dress - NYC is packed with trendy restaurants, bars and rooftops, and you never know what event you might get invited to! A piece that has to make it into your suitcase is a cocktail dress. Opt for a piece that's classic and versatile. And remember, you can never go wrong with an LBD!
Bag - A good bag can make or break your outfit. For NYC, you will want something very versatile to take you from morning to evening. We like a large tote that fits all your daily necessities, and still looks sleek with cocktail wear.
Street Level Reversible Satchel
Optional bonus items to squeeze into your luggage:
4. Outerwear - No matter what season, you may run into a cooler night in New York City. A neutral vest or duster is an easy layering piece over any outfit!
5. Sunglasses. A pair of good sunnies can dramatically elevate an outfit. We love all vintage inspired frames. One of our favorite brands for vintage inspired frames has always been Ray Ban. If you are on a budget or want real vintage, visit one of your local vintage or thrift stores!
You are ready! Bon Voyage!