We are looking for the following positions. Please email us your resume for consideration.
***In order to be able to review all resumes, please do not call or message about these positions. If your availability and experience matches our needs, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
Web Assistant (Norfolk, VA)
Responsible for assisting with general website/inventory maintenance:
- Adding and removing inventory from website and third party channels
- Writing product descriptions
- Creating/deleting collections
- Other data entry duties as needed
Basic web experience required
This position will be paid hourly and requires approximately 10 hours/week with a flexible schedule. Once fully trained, some duties may be performed remotely.
Stylist/Part Time Retail Associate - HOURLY - NORFOLK, VA
Must be available 25 - 30 hours/week. Weekends + Holidays
Please email us your availability for this position
- Reliable, trustworthy, and honest
- Be able to operate store without supervision for days at a time
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Available to work holidays, weekends, and special events outside of normal store hours, such as promotional events, festivals, etc.
- Experience in retail environment preferred
- Experience with customer service and management preferred
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance
- Cross sell products/help customers with styling
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales and provide exceptional service
- Resolve customer issues and complaints professionally
- Train new employees and assist with work schedules
- Operate point of sale system, including checkout, refunds, etc.
- Opening and closing procedures
- Maintain the sales floor, including sweeping, dusting, steaming the clothing, tagging/pricing
- Manage the visual merchandising
- Assist to drive traffic to the store.
- Assist with social media management/email marketing, graphic design, etc.
- Manage, package, and ship online orders
- Inventory maintenance (receiving, reconciliation, etc)
Hourly salary TBD
- Eligible for bonuses, commissions during special sales contests at discretion by owner.
- Employee discount on all regular priced items
- Flexible schedule as business allows.
Retail Fashion Merchandising Intern
This is an unpaid internship, but may include perks, such as merchandise discounts, etc. Flexible schedule and hours.
Our fashion start-up is looking for a qualified intern to assist our small retail team. This intern should be prepared to work within assist with all retail operations responsibilities, while gaining broad hands on experience in various aspects of the fashion merchandising/retail field.
You will gain experience in:
Assist with daily retail operations
Assist with incoming inventory; Entering new inventory into POS and our website
Preparing new inventory for the sales floor; Steaming, tagging, merchandising
Assist with the buying process
Assist with general retail merchandising and display windows
Please email us your resume to apply. email@example.com
Don't see a position? Please email us your resume with a desired position for future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are unable to respond to each inquiry personally. Your resume will be kept on file for any future opportunities.