Fall Cocktail Recipe: Apple Cider Mule
Posted on October 13 2017
Mules are making a comeback! Not just the shoe...although we love those too. Moscow Mules are a huge favorite cocktail of ours. Why not make it even better by adding some fall flavor! For your next get-together wow your friends with this yummy Apple Cider Mule that is perfect for fall!
(Recipe and photo via Hot Beauty Health Blog)
All you need are these ingredients:
- 2 ounces of vodka (or gin)
- 5 ounces of ginger beer
- 2 ounces of apple cider
- splash of lime juice
- ground cinnamon
- apple slices (for garnish)
- cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- 1 Solid Copper Mug w/ice
Now what to do with these ingredients?! (Don't worry, it's simple)
- Squeeze the lime into the solid copper mug
- Fill mug with ice and pour 2 oz vodka (or gin) over ice
- Pour 5 oz ginger beer
- Pour 2 oz apple cider
- Sprinkle cinnamon over ice
- Stir and Enjoy!
All that's left is a party ready outfit, which we are happy to help find here at Mod & Soul!